I’ve been putting this moment off for awhile now. Not sure why, just kind of dreaded coming back, which is weird considering I just started this journey. I don’t know whether or not I just didn’t know what to write about, or maybe didn’t want to take the time to, but I’m back. I’m back and going to be here for awhile. First off, I’d like to say Merry Christmas! I know I’m terribly, terribly late, but hey better late then never. Okay, enough of the rambling. Onto the first post of 2015.
I’ve tried quite a few mascaras before, and here are my favorite 5, all ranging in price.
1. They’re Real by Benefit Cosmetics-This is my holy grail of makeup. Even though it’s on the pricier side at $23 for a full size, it still makes your lashes look amazing in just one coat. It’s a rubbery brush with a lot of bristles, so just make sure not to poke your eye with it…because it hurts. The only downside is it’s a struggle to get off. But anything to up our lash game.
2. Too Faced Better Then Sex-Tossing aside the name, this is definitely in the running with They’re Real. The brush is soft and angles out towards the end, which for some reason works. Again it’s a little pricey, but come on, if we want it you know we’re going to buy it.
3. Perversion by Urban Decay-Again, the brush is extremely soft and is your average shape. One coat leaves me with great looking lashes and I still have a ton left.
4. Buxom Waterproof Mascara by Buxom-You can basically coat your whole eye lash with this brush without even moving it around. The long brush resembles They’re Real and makes my lashes a lot longer and fuller. All in all, a great buy.
5. Pumped Up Colossal volum’ express by Maybelline-Pretty much my go to drugstore mascara. Not my favorite obviously, but it does get the job done; it also happens to be my everyday mascara. Sometime’s I want my lashes to be visible but not over the top, this is just perfect for that.
What’s your favorite mascara? Oh, and like always, leave suggestions. They’re always appreciated.